Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Is there any website that can teach you how to play basketball like a pro?

I suck at basketball and I want to get better when I start school.



Is there any website that can teach you how to play basketball like a pro?nba 2k8





its takes a lot of hard work and dedication...be first to arrive at the gym and the last to leave



Is there any website that can teach you how to play basketball like a pro?nba mvp ,nba teams



Sorry, I have not seen one.
It takes practice to be come a wonderful player.
http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/DummiesT...
Wow! you suck basketball??? first time I knew it.



Do you also want to practice on line?



nihon94@yahoo.com
just play as many pick up games as you can get into. it helps if you are a good athelete...
Well,I'm I don't know any websites,but you can go to google and type:Are there any websites that teach you how to play basketball?!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd