Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Is it just me, or is Pro Basketball getting exciting again?

i know exactly what you r saying for a while i lost interest but suddenly their are a whole new group of super stars Wade James Nowitzki etc. The playoffs kept my interest and "quiet frankly" they were the best I have seen in a while. Plus the draft was more suprising then Paris Hilton admitting she has no talent.



Sorry about the horrible jokes I think Im funny buy I agree with you



Is it just me, or is Pro Basketball getting exciting again?nba betting





YEEEEEA alot of great young talent emerging. Not jsut good talent but im talking great. Look homw mnay MJ and Magic n Larry compared players out thier. Its crazy rite now. it reminds me of the 80s all over again lol plus most are under 25



Is it just me, or is Pro Basketball getting exciting again?nba fantasy ,nba teams



not for me ,still way to boring!.
It's just you... and some call baseball a snoozefest... I'd rather be at a ballpark anytime than sitting in a hot arena watching a basketball game.
always has been..
No, it's just you.
It was this year. There was more than one team worth watching.
I personally think that it's become less exciting. The constant whistle stoppage of play has made watching games rather tiresome.
Wow, R U watching RERUNS??????? HIGH? SMOKING MOTA?



This is just you...............tripping!
Yes, it is getting more exciting. There are more and more superstars developing in the league, and players seem to be trying harder than they used to.
Yes, because of the rule changes against contact on the perimeter.
Hard to say. I like the way Phoenix plays but the Heat won it under the old, clear the floor and let one guy go to the hoop. Not good. Happy for Payton to get his ring being a Soops fan but let's see more teams play like Phoenix and then get back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd