Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I heard the pro-basketball player shaquille Oneal was filling for divorce, did he and his wife recon

She just wants his money



I heard the pro-basketball player shaquille Oneal was filling for divorce, did he and his wife reconcile?nba tv





nope.



I heard the pro-basketball player shaquille Oneal was filling for divorce, did he and his wife reconcile?nba dunks ,nba teams



maybe they just want to discuss things and settle it privately, so the media cant blow things out of proportion like they usually do.
He did not divorce his wife, he got back with her, i wouldnt have. She bought the man she was cheating on with him a house.
nope, they are still in the process of getting divorce. I have heard that every place that he goes, he has a few woman that goes to his room. That won't help him reconcile...
I don't know. But if I was his wife I'd file for divorce too and get some of his millions and find me a good looking young man instead of a fat, aging slob..... lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd